|September 13, 2010
I've received many questions about our cruise and I wanted to send out the following information:
- 1st Deposit is due by this coming Friday, September 17th
- Passports are not required for this destination, but highly recommended. This cruise is a close loop cruise, which per Royal Caribbean does not require a passport. Certified birth certificates with seal is required, along with photo id. Please note that Hospital,Church, or Baptismal Certificates are not acceptable.
- Unfortunately, children of all ages are required to pay a regular cruise fare rate.
- Four (4) persons is the maximum allowed per cabin. For families over 4, consider getting adjoining cabins.
- Family and Friends outside of the Jenkins family are welcomed to attend.
Thanks to all of you for the wonderful comments in reference to our new website. It truly was a labor of love. This was my Mother's vision and thanks to her for all the information she compiled and all those fabulous photos the website is a beautiful reflection of our family's history.